Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get Manga-ed!

This is me..


.... in Manga (Manga single "n" NOT "mangga" yang boleh dimakan ;p) Manga means comics in Japanese. If your interested to make your own manga avatar, you can try visit Face Your Manga

Btw, just now I've meet a bunch of people from one of the Church in KK. The 1st thing they ask me was "Can You Speak Chinese/Mandarin". I was like, "yeah sure". Then this dude was like, "Thank goodness, we though you were a Philipino because of your name". Sooo.. guys, does my name sound like a Philipino name? Just curious..

Small talk: Power Icon (Singing competition organised by KKJC) Semi Final & Final will be held in City Mall this Sunday. Semi Final will be at 2PM. Final will be at 7PM. Do come and support.

2 comments:

Nicholian Justine said...

hmmm if me.. just by your name..
1st will be kadazan... hahaha u as Philippino.. hahaha

Mas Light said...

I had the thought of doing this but never got the time to.. XD maybe I should weeeeeeeee