Saturday, May 13, 2006

lagging..

May 13, 2006 ( Saturday )
langging BIG time..

I know that I havent been updating 'regularly'.. Yes, I've noticed it thank-you-very-much..
I took lots of pics over last few weeks and couldnt wait to share it with you all.. I've managed to edit MOST of the pics too ( ahhh yes finally! ) BUTTTTTT... i left my pen-drive at HOME!

SOO... have to wait for next week.. here are some of the highlights of the previous weeks ( OMG! sounds like ages! )


#1
Problemo!
Currently something wrong with the modem at HOME!
Can't get online at home.. Arghh~ bummer! *sob*

#2
Go Kelly!
Went to Borneo Kellybay for the weekend. Had tons of FUN!

#3
May babies!
The bday month for - Jen, Ivy, ah Kit, Jen's bf, Eddy's dad, Eddy's grandpapa.. and also NOT forgetting.. it's MY BIRTHDAY TOO! Teeheehee... *hint*

#4
Sabah Fest
Another reason to celebrate! Went to the Sabah Fest launching last Friday at Megellan..
More more pics to share!


er... what else har? i can't recall liao..




Oh yeah, before I forget

-

-

-

Wanna wish my mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Thanks for being a SUPER MOM!


*with mom


I know I'm a handful to take care of!

At times I'm a *bit* SPOIL BRAT
*Look, I admited it*


Don't really help much BUT I'm changing!



Now onwards I'll be MORE

1. tactFUL


2. helpFUL


3. playFUL
( err.. I don't think this sound right? )


4. grateFUL


5. thankFUL


and other words ending with FUL! *grin*


BUT one thing I will always be..


I

LOVE

YOU

MOM!



FOR BEING THE "BESTEST" MOM EVER
*I know there's NO such word as BESTEST, so?


Thanks for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!




*Last year's mother's day cake


Edited: Oh yeah, not forgetting my grandmama too!

She's a mother,

grandmama &

great grandmama!


Presenting grandmama Josephine!

-

-

-

-


*the old and the young

Happy mother's day grandmama!


Oh and not forgetting the other supermom's out there, happy mother's day to you too!




1 comment:

Mas Light said...

wuah the cake looking yummie. :D