Friday, March 27, 2009

TVmania #01: American Idol & My New BFF

I was watching American Idol last night. Adam Lambert was dope! I'm a fan of Danny Gokey & Adam Lambert. I think both of them have the equal chance to be the NEXT Americian ldol. Well, just let us wait and see! *finger cross*

Guess what? Paris Hilton is having her NEW reality show called, My New BFF! I guess she will ask some paris-hilton-wannabe-BFF to do all sorts of stuffs/action/fear factor(?) to make sure she is up to her 'standard' BFF.. celebrities, aren't they 'great'.. rite! 

Moving on.. saw this at One to One (City Mall)

How right, right? Just a reminder for me when I'm having a crappy day at work. Gah!

3 comments:

Mas Light said...

wahhh punya lama u didn't update this..

anyways, I fell in love with Kris Allen's voice XD

Nicholian Justine said...

hahaha punya lama.. :) yes yes yes... amy lag...

babyphoenix said...

memang lagggg...